Your contributions will help in the continuing efforts by local organizations to survey and clean-up the Bay.
Each type of yarn has enough yardage to make a project. There are 17 skeins total. (Sorry, basket not included!) Includes yarn of wool, mohair, cotton, rayon, and alpaca! Value of the goodies exceeds $175!!!
- 1 skein Opal Rainforest 6-ply in "Chameleon"
- 2 skeins Tahki Viva in "Berry"
- 3 skeins Trendsetter Yosemite in "Raspberry Sorbet"
- 4 skeins Lana Grossa Kidair in "Pastel Blue"
- 2 skeins Plymouth Alpaca Boucle in color 14 (black with a touch of white)
- 2 skein Louisa Harding Sari Ribbons in "Gold"
- 2 skeins Mission Falls 1824 cotton in "Maize" and "Chicory"
- 2 skeins Yarntopia handpainted Rayon Roving in "Sparkle"
- 1 skein Blue Sky Alpacas dyed cotton in "Thistle"
- 1 skein MamaE's C*EYE*BER Fibers sock yarn in Faded Glory (limited edition yarn from the 2006 Fall Sock Club) NOT SHOWN IN PICTURE
- 1 Skein Opal sock yarn in a blue/white colorway
- 1 Mighty Bright lit magnifying lens on a stand (dropped a stitch in black yarn using a small needle?)
- 1 Yarn Bracelet (knit while you walk!)
- 1 Knitpicks Options Binder (needles not included) Can be used to store other circular needles as well as the Knitpicks set.